So you want to
- Attract the attention of thousands of leads and create interest and urge in your email list
- Delegate all your email marketing efforts altogether, and free up time to focus on other parts of the business
- Stop collecting subscribers and start monetizing your list
- Delight people with powerful emails your subscribers actually look forward to opening (a client can see up to 25% increase in opens)
- Ditch the cycle of sending pitch emails only when you have something for sale and ignoring your list otherwise
I believe that building a relationship with your list is one of the most valuable investments you can make in your marketing.